- Our Product Range
- New Items
|Material||Medical Grade Plastic|
|Ranging||4 mm to 12 mm|
We are offering a gamut of MVA Syringe having rate of infection as low as 0.5%. These products are used to induced abortion, which is a therapeutic procedure used after miscarriage. Offered products are sourced from renowned manufacturers ensuring high quality products. The range of products is highly efficient and works flawlessly. Patrons can avail these products from us in different sizes ranging 4 mm to 12 mm as per their needs and requirements.
Used as a method of induced abortion, a therapeutic procedure used after miscarriage.
The rate of infection is lower than any other surgical abortion procedure at 0.5%.
Cannulas are available in different sizes ranging from 4 mm-12 mm.
Easy Grip IPAS Cannula
|Size||4mm to 12 mm|
|Material||Medical grade Plastic|
|Quantity Per Pack||1's|
|Is It Sterilized||Sterilized|
|Is It Reusable||Reusable|
|Features||Used for MTP|
- Available from 4 mm up to 12 mm
Cervical Ripening Balloon
|Brand||SCW Cervical Ripening Balloon|
- The Cervical Ripening Balloon is a silicone double balloon catheter. It is used for physical dilation of cervical canal prior while the cervix is unfavorable for induction. Maximum balloon inflation is 80mL/balloon.
- · Balloons are inflated with sterilized saline.
- · By using the pressure of both balloon, the cervix will synthesize and release prostaglandin, and promote the cervix ripening.
• Shorten the process of birth, reduce the pain of parturition
• Medical grade material ensures the highest level of safety
• Obvious effect on promoting the cervix ripening
• Ripens and dilates the cervix without pharmaceuticals
• Silicone body material eliminates the issue of patient sensitively to latex
Balloon Uterine Stent
|Brand||Balloon Uterine Stent|
- The balloon uterine stent is used for placement in the uterus following an intrauterine surgical procedure in order to reduce the uterine bleeding.
• Used for placement in the uterus following an intrauterine surgical procedure in order to prevent intrauterine adhesious and reduce uterine bleeding
•Obvious effect on intrauterine adhesious prevention
• Excellent way to reduce uterine bleeding
• No contraindication and after effect
PVP Sperm Slow Media
|Usage/Application||Used in Infertility Lab|
|Packaging Size||1 ml|
|Category||Human Cell Culture Media|
|State Of Matter||Liquid|
With an aim to stand tall on the expectations of precious clients, we are engaged in offering high quality PVP Injection Media.
Intra-cytoplasmatic sperm injection (ICSI) requires the capture of individual sperm cells in a glass pipette for injection into the oocyte. This procedure is facilitated by first immobilizing the sperm. The most widely used method of immobilizing the sperm cells is by placing them in a viscous medium prior to nicking the tail to immobilize sperm completely. Our Ph Eur grade PVP solution in HEPES buffered FertiCult™ Flushing medium is used in ICSI procedures in humans. The viscosity of our product is such that optimal slowing down of the spermatozoa is obtained for easy pick-up of individual cells.
These products are widely accepted and appreciated in medical field. Products we offer are developed in well segregated and hygienic premises and are tested in required parameters to ensure highly safe product.
- Available in 5 x 0.2 ml
Face Shield for Covid19 Protection
|Head Band Material||Plastic Fiber|
|Usage / Application||Hospital, Personal Protection|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|