Leuco Screen Andrology
|Quantity Per Pack||20 ml|
Almost every semen sample contains cells other than spermatozoa. These may be polygonal cells from the genital tract, but mostly they are nucleated round cells. Round cells are either spermatogenetic precursor cells (spermatids, spermatocytes, sometimes spermatogonia) or white blood cells.
- Highly effective
- Longer shelf life
- LeucoScreen™ differentiates round cells on the basis of their peroxidase content.
- Accurate composition
- Leukocyte staining method
- Available as 20 ml
|Available in a pack||50 test|
Visco Test Kit
Minimum Order Quantity: 50 Piece
The Visco Test Liquefaction Kit can be used to accelerate the liquefaction of viscous semen samples that remain viscous thirty minutes after collection. High viscosity can impact the accurate measurement of motility and concentration. For in-vitro use only.
Instructions For Use
1. Select one vial of Visco test (15mcg)
2. Tap the vial to move the contents to the bottom of the vial prior to opening.
3. Add the entire contents of one vial to a viscous semen sample. 4. Gently mix the sample to dissolve the powder.
5. Once the sample has liquefied (2-5 minutes), immediately perform the desired test.
6. If sample volume is > 5 ml and it does not liquefy after adding one vial, add another vial of Visco Test following steps 1to 5.