Embryo Transfer Soft Catheter
- The Tulip tip enables easy atraumatic entry through the cervical canal.
- Mandrel available for extra difficult transfers
- Positioner for depth adjustment
- A combination of a soft, flexible intrauterine catheter and a solid cervix catheter with memory.
- Markings on outer tube for easy positioning
- Memo function of the guiding catheter
Ovum Pick Up Needle
|Model Name/Number||FAS NS|
- Standard follicle aspiration needle with regular tubing.
- Sharp lancet shaped needle ensures a clean facet cutting.
- Etched ultrasound markings on tip (2 rings) which offer stable and excellent vision during Ultrasound.
- Available as both single Lumen and Double lumen needle.
- Translucent tubing in the same size as needle for safe oocyte retrieval.
- Arrow marking on handle for bevel point indication.
- Ultra Sharp back cut bevel tip needles are also available.
- Item Code: OPU01
Denuding Pipettes Strip
|Quantity Per Pack||10's|
|Description||Used in Fertility lab for Oocyte Denudation|
- Superior quality that ensures smooth edges for precise denudation.
- Strict individual microscopic quality inspection.
- Flexible, unbreakable design that will not scratch dishes.
- Convenient multi-packaging that allows easy removal of a single pipette.
- Various sizes available to suit your need (125, 130, 135, 140, 145, 150, 170, 175, 200 µm ID).
- Compatible design to fit most commonly used pipette holders.
Embryo Handling Pipettes
|Capacity||Upto 0.1 ml|
- The handling pipette is a microtool
- Used for transferring oocytes and embryos from one dish to another.
- Available in three lengths: 45, 55 and 94 mm
- Available in two packaging variations: Single packed and packed by ten pieces.
ICSI Injection Pipettes
- The unique shape and taper of our ICSI pipettes provide for smooth movement of its content.
- A few can be loaded for injecting a few oocytes at one time.
- The short and sharp fine spike at the tip allows for easy, non- traumatizing penetration of oocyte.
- Available with an angle of 20°, 30° or 35° with a tip to elbow length of 550 µm.
- Durable finish standards
- High tensile strength
- Light weight
- Holding Pipettes: To hold an oocyte or embryo in position during ICSI and other micromanipulation procedures
- Avaialble as 30 deg and 35 deg
Partial Zona Dissection Pipettes
|Material||ABS / Plastic|
|Capacity||0.1 to 10000 ml|
- PZD Pipettes are used to cut an opening on the zona pellucida of an oocyte mechanically to enable assisted hatching and/or embryo biopsy.
- The pipette is designed with a very sharp tip and a strong taper section for easy control and precision manipulation.
- They are supplied with a 30° tip angle and a tip to elbow length 550 µm.
Cyst Aspiration Needle
We are instrumental in catering to the variegated requirements of the customers by bringing forth uniquely designed Cyst Aspiration Needle. Widely demanded for the medical purposes, these aspiration needles are developed as per the guidelines laid by medical industries. Further, we are committed to deliver these products within stipulated time period and that too after thorough checking of the same.
- Useful for removing the Cyst / polyps
- Available as 16 G and 17 G
- Available in a working length of 300 mm/350 mm