Vacuum Assisted Delivery Systems
Kiwi Vacuum Cup
- Used specially for caesarean section deliveries
- Properly placed
- Can build a pressure unto 700 mm
- Available as bot disposable and reusable ones
- The Omni-C™ Cup is designed specifically for caesarean section deliveries and the confined space of the lower uterine segment.
- The Kiwi Omni Cup features a low profile and stem-free traction mechanism that make it possible to place the cup safely and correctly over the flexion point of the fetal head (3 cm forward of posterior fontanelle).
- When the Omni Cup is properly placed and traction is exerted in line with the pelvic axis, mal-position of the fetal head can be corrected so that the optimal diameters present to the birth canal and auto-rotation can occur naturally.
- Kiwi Omni cup is mainly used specifically for caesarean section deliveries especially during floating head cases.
- The pressure can be built in the hand and no need of any external pressure source (In the case of silicon vacuum cup the cup is connected to the external pressure source).
- The device can build a pressure close to 700 mm.
- The Omni Cup is properly placed and traction is exerted in line with the pelvic axis.
- The other end of delivery cup has got a vacuum release button in order to release the pressure built once the procedure is done.
Flexible Vacuum Delivery System
|Features||Hand Held Vacuum Delivery System|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
- Designed specifically for caesarean section deliveries.
- The confined space of the lower uterine segment.
- It features a low profile and stem-free traction mechanism.
- Possible to place the cup safely and correctly over the flexion point of the fetal head (3 cm forward of posterior fontanelle).
Silicone Vacuum Cups
|Size||50mm, 60mm, 70mm|
|Cups||Small Medium & Large|
We offer a wide range of Silicone Vacuum Cups to our valued patrons at affordable rates. These cups are used to track the baby and are used in hospitals and clinics widely. Our range of cups are reckoned in the market for their top class features and efficiency. We provide these cups in various specifications owing to the needs and requirements of our customers.
- High strength
- The vacuum cup is used to track the baby outside from the mother’s womb.
- Available in 3 different sizes such as small, medium and large.
Portable Manual Hand Vacuum Delivery System
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
|Features||Suction pressure controlled|